Golf Tour of the Rocky Mountains
15 days/ 6 courses
22nd July - 5th August, 2018
Hosted by Ian Greenwood
- 14 nights luxury accommodation including 2 nights at St Regis Vancouver, 4 nights at Crystal Lodge Suites Whistler, 1 night Ramada Kamloops, 3 nights at Fairmont Jasper Park and 4 nights The Fox Suites Banff.
- 6 games of top quality golf: Chateau Whistler, Nicklaus North, Tobiano, Jasper Park, Banff Springs and Stewart Creek Golf Courses. Option to also play Furry Creek Vancouver, Whistler GC and Big Sky GC
- Golf Carts
- Starts in Vancouver, finishes in Banff
- Fully hosted, small group tour
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Tour shirt
- Final dinner
The tour begins in Vancouver where there is time to explore the city and Stanley Park.
The next day you head to the adventure capital of British Columbia, Whistler. On the way you can visit the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge and there is the option to play scenic Furry Creek Golf Club. Four nights are spent in the heart of Whistler where you play two games of golf: Chateau Whistler, one of the best mountain courses in the world, and the picturesque Nicklaus North Golf Course. There is plenty of sightseeing too: the gondola up Blackcomb Mountain with lunch at the top, is a must. And the zip lining is highly recommended. There is the option for the keen golfers to also play Whistler Golf Course designed by Arnold Palmer and Big Sky Golf Course, which has amazing mountain backdrops.
A closing dinner at Banff Springs clubhouse is the perfect finish to a wonderful trip!
$4,915 CAD per golfer, twin share (based on self drive option)
Package includes 14 nights accommodation, 6 rounds of golf, golf carts, tour shirt and final dinner.
Package does not include car hire or land transfers, sightseeing, meals, optional golf and flights.
To secure your place a deposit of $1,250 AUD is required.
Post Tour Options
When in Canada why not add on another world class experience?
The Rocky Mountaineer Train: The timing of the trip has been designed so you can board the Rocky Mounatineer Train on the 5th August from Banff Railway station and travel to Vancouver, with an overnight stop in Kamloops.
Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf Service
The custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed Gold Leaf coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs, and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. Gold Leaf Service is quite simply, as good as it gets.
- Fully domed windows that give you unparalleled panoramic views from your seat in the upper-level of our bi-level dome coach
- Hot gourmet meals prepared from regional cuisine by our Executive Chefs
- Complimentary beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) throughout the journey, along with gourmet snacks.
An Inside Passage Cruise: Departs from Vancouver and Seattle and cruises to SE Alaska, or all the way up to Alaska.
Alaskan Cruises: Cruise to Alaska on one of the many Cruise ships departing Seattle and Vancouver. These cruises take you to the regions grandest glaciers including Glacier Bay, Tracy Arm and Hubbard Glacier, Alaskan ports such as Juneau and Sitka, and gives you the opportunity to see the iconic wildlife in their natural habitat.
Uncruise through Alaska: This is small adventure style cruise that departs from Juneau and Sitka, in SE Alaska.
Your Travelling Golfer Host
Your Host Ian Greenwood
A keen golfer and very experienced traveller, Ian is the ideal leader - he combines his great organisational skills with a laid back, easy to approach personality. This trip is sure to be a wonderful golfing experience. Join Ian for a great golfing getaway.
Read what some of our past clients say about their experiences with The Travelling Golfer.
For further information please enquire here: